Thursday, November 12, 2009

Post my button, win some chocolate!

I had a little play around in photo shop and made this little cute little button... if you so feel inclined, just copy the code below and paste it in to a "html gadget" on your sidebar. It will help guide your friends here to Frugalityville. :) Remember, I have no ads, and don't get any kind of perks/compensation for running this site. I just want to reach as many people as I can and help them save money a little at a time...

I will put a small yummy treat in it for one lucky person. Who can resist Lindt Lindor Truffles? I will do a drawing for a 5.1 oz bag... you can pick the flavor. Just post the button on your blog/site and leave me a comment. I'll do the drawing next Thursday, November 19th... the night of the Twilight premier! :)
Frugalityville

4 comments:

Higleys said...

I did it.

Jamie said...

Thanks for your blog! I am dedicated to have no credit card debt EVER AGAIN. Thanks for your help, and I did add your button to my blog!!!
THANKS

R Clan said...

Why of course I will add your button....It looks so cute plus the chocolate so tempted me.

Amber said...

Added your button to my Blog!! girliebhair.blogspot.com!!

Amberdenie@aol.com