Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blog Disclaimer, Comments & Email Policy


Blog Disclaimer:
This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly. I will not be held responsible for the validity or accuracy of the information posted here.

My intention is to do no harm to others. To not injure others, defame, or libel. The content of this blog is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing. What is included on this blog is my opinion and advice, not counsel. What I write on my blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. I am in no way an expert on any subject written about on this blog and will not be held responsible for what people do with my advice or thoughts. If people use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured in any way, I will not be held responsible.

Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. I also reserve the right to keep updating old posts on a regular basis and I am not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.

My blog includes links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

Comments and E-Mail Policy:
Comments are welcome. However, note that, tasteless and insulting comments may be deleted. Any personal remarks and attacks may be deleted. The same holds true for off-topic comments. Any comments that reek of link spam or marketing messages WILL be deleted. I reserve the right to delete any comments at any time for any reason.

I am not responsible or libel for the content in comments or in blogs or other online content that I may link to nor the laws which others may break in my country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.

E-mails are welcome and you may write to me at: frugalityville[AT]gmail[DOT]com.

Please note that I may not be able to reply to all comments and emails.

This disclaimer and the comments and email policies apply to all the posts, regardless of when they are published. No part of the content of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission. © Petra Collins 2008. All rights reserved.