Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quick Tip: Rechargeable Batteries...


They may end up slightly more expensive at first than regular batteries, but rechargeable batteries can be re-used hundreds of times before they run out of life.  They are especially great for digital camera's etc. as they keep a charge quite a bit longer than regular batteries.  I do suggest getting one with a 15 minute charger, because no-one wants to wait hours if batteries run out.  Also, never mix regular batteries with rechargeables!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I use rechargable batteries all the time. I love them! I found a website where you can order them for less then they sell them for at Wal Mart and a lot of times they give you free shipping and 10% off too- its www.ebatts.com. Great tip! :)

*~Petra~* said...

Thanks for the website Cindi! I will have to check that out! :)