So I have no idea if there will be ANY interest in this at all... but for some reason Gerber keeps sending me baby coupons and well, I don't have any babies!!! (Or at least, my babies are 12 & 15 and definitely not in need of anything Gerber!) So I have been tossing them in the garbage every time they come in the mail.
However, just recently it occurred to me that, hey! Someone else MIGHT want them. So I went through my coupons and found a variety of items for kids and their moms that I had pretty dang good coupons for! None of the coupons expire before January 31st, and most of them are much later than that. The coupon pack will include at least the following:
- $12 in coupons for various Gerber and Gerber Graduate products
- $18 in coupons for various kids medicines
- A $5 coupon good off of two bottles of Pedialyte
- $19 in vitamin coupons. (Six of these are $3 off one package, so on sale they will probably be free... and I included adult ones because if you have little kids, you need vitamins too! ;))
- $2 in Johnson's baby product coupons
- $4 in coupons for BOOST Kid essentials nutritionally complete drink multi pack. (For those picky eaters you can at least make sure they are getting some nutrition!)
- Family of 4 coupons for Cold Stone (2 love it sizes and 2 kids sizes for $9). I included two coupons in case you have more than 2 kids... a fun family treat!
- Two $5 coupons for Village Inn (In case you need a cheap date night.)
- $5 in toothbrush coupons
- $7.50 in Lysol coupons (You KNOW you need them!)
- Six $1 coupons off boxed chocolates just in time for Valentines day!
- $1.85 in cookie dough coupons. Just because you deserve it.
That right there is over $80 worth of coupons! The fun part is I am gonna give you a week to leave a comment, and I will add whatever I find between now and then... and who knows... maybe I will add a surprise or two!
So leave me a hello and I will use a random number generator on Friday the 16th of January to pick a winner. I will then contact you and mail them out to you immediately... or if you are the only one who comments, YOU will just get it... or if no-one comments, then I will try and pass it off to some cute mom I meet at the store... and cry... because no-one reads my blog. Just kidding! ;) I won't cry... in front of anyone. ;)
And if there is any interest in this, maybe I will do it more often, because I think it will be kind of fun. I do like to give things away!