These are a few items listed in this weeks Ad's for the West Jordan, Utah area that (in my opinion) are a pretty good deal even without coupons. (If you have coupons, you could save even more!) You do need a preferred savings/fresh value card for Albertsons and Smiths to get these prices.
As far as I know prices are good until Tuesday Nov 18th, 2008. Please check with your local store to confirm prices and availability.
- Red Seedless Grapes $0.98/pound
- Shoppers Value Whole Milk (gallon) $2.29
- Shoppers Value Milk 2%, 1%, skim (gallon) $2.00
- Extra Lean Ground Beef (85% lean) $1.99/pound
- Boneless Pork Top Loin Roasts $1.99/pound
- Hot Pockets 6/$10 (Must buy six to get this price.)
- 10/$10 sale (mix or match), (See Albertsons AD for further details.)
- Save $10 on your next shopping trip (coupon) when you purchase $20 or more in participating producst in a single transaction. (200 items to choose from) See ad for details.
- Rump or Cross Rib Roast $1.99/pound
- Tyson boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins $1.99/pound
- Loin or Rib Pork Chops, center cut, bone-in or moist and tender slab pork spareribs (super value packs) $1.79/pound
- Mountain Dairy 2%, 1%, Skim or Skim Royale Milk 3/$6
- Kroger Cheese 16oz bars or shredded all varieties 2/$6 (Tip: Always buy extra sharp cheddar and you don't have to use as much in your recipes!)
- Dole Salad 1lb bag $1.29 (selected variety)
- Large Eggs (dozen) $1.25
- Grandma Sycamore's bread 3/$5
- Nature Made, Nature's bounty, flex-a-min or Disney Vitamins BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
- $5 off 10 participating item sale (look for double yellow tags through out the store, or see your ad for details.)
(*Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any misprints by the grocery store chains OR by me. Check your mailers to confirm prices, or go online here for Smiths or here for Albertsons to look at the AD's for yourself.)