Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbooking...

Do you have a scrapbooker in the family you need to buy for or do you scrapbook yourself? I wish I was creative like that, but as of yet I haven't taken the leap. :( It's on my list for 2010!

However, if you DO scrapbook, you need to check out the Holiday Heyday Clearance Sale going on at my friend Brandie's site. You can get items for as low as a dollar, but you better not wait, it is while supplies last through Dec 17th. Just click HERE to check it out.

2 comments:

R Clan said...

Sh...Don't share this info. Now I am going to have to hurry and buy what I want.

Lisa said...

Ruthann told me about your blog. Love it. Wanted to let you know of another good deal. If you go to www.vistaprint.com/calendar35 you can creat a wall calender using your own photos and get it for the shipping only. The first one is free just pay shipping, $5.95. These are those really nice calenders with family pictures on each page. Let everyone know.