Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank You & Goodnight...


Over the next week I will be moving the informational posts and money saving tips from this blog here on to the front page as I have made the decision to retire from Frugalityville.  Over the past 2 years I have posted just about every money saving tip I can think of.  Lately I have found myself mainly posting coupons for you guys and while I am sure there are a couple of people out there that may have used them, there are so many coupon sites out there that I don't feel there is a need for this one too. :) 

I have a personal blog... Donuts2Crumpets at which I am thinking of doing a "Frugal Friday" post each week where I can share any tips & coupons I get/find with you, so if you are interested, come on over and follow me there.

I will be leaving all the informational posts up here in hopes that people who need it will still find it and learn from it.  I thank everyone for your visits and kind comments and hope that you learned something new from the information posted here.

Thank you and Goodnight! :)

4 comments:

Denise said...

I've loved this blog, Petra. You did a great job.

Higleys said...

Thanks for the memories.......
Love ya!

hdknowles said...

Say it isn't so - first Farmville and now Frugality. I see a pattern developing here. You did a great job (with your farm also) and I will sadly miss this blog on my blog roll. Let's make sure the other blog doesn't go away, okay?

R Clan said...

:( Well ok...Fine then. Good thing I follow your other blog! :)