Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9th Annual World's Largest Ice-Cream Social...


Every year Cold Stone Creamery joins up with the Make-A-Wish foundation to bring us the Annual World's Largest Ice-Cream Social.  Be a part of Kate's Wish tomorrow, Sept 30th from 5pm-8pm at your local Cold Stone Creamery!  You can get a FREE 3oz sample of her creation, (carmel apple ice cream, chocolate shavings, graham cracker pie crust and apple pie filling), but I highly encourage you to open your hearts and donate to the Make-A-Wish foundation by at the very least purchasing a Make-A-Wish paper star for $1 while you are there. (You can donate more if you would like... every little bit helps.)

Make-A-Wish granted a wish to one of my close childhood friends son, and they do this for so many wonderful children.  Please, please please give to this wonderful foundation tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing :) This is an awesome idea ! COld Stone here we come !

hdknowles said...

Thanks for the news about Coldstone, but when I clicked on MaryBeth's link, I didn't realize it was from two years ago, so I made an untimely comment. I'll have to send her a message on FB. And, by the way, your FV neighbors still miss you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm now your newest follower.

Have a GREAT weekend!